Here are my <tag>New Year's Resolution</tag> / <tag>goals</tag> for 2006. Keep me <tag>accountable</tag> and see if I reach them all (I bet I will)
- Become FULLY <tag>polyphasic</tag>- I'm working hard on this one and am almost there
- Gain 15 lb of lean muscle - This will leave me at 160lb and around 8% body fat. To achieve this one I'm going to sign up for SwoleCat's program. He comes highly recommended and doesn't advise eating processed foods. As before I will have a strict <tag>diet</tag> and <tag>exercise</tag> plan.
- Make a <tag>million dollars</tag> by my birthday this year - I don't have a lot of time to do this (just a few months), but it has been my goal for many years to make $1mil before I turn 25. This applies to my net worth so if I can create some valuable <tag>business</tag> by then, it will count. I have started this blog, which I hope will start generating some revenue. I have also started selling <tag>ebooks</tag>. My first is called The Skinny Snob and is a very high quality diet book. For future books I am working with some very talented friends in California. I have a few other business ideas that I will write about as I begin doing them.
- Become a relatively well known <tag>rapper</tag> - This might surprise some readers, but I am a rapper. Several years ago I got into rap and resolved to practice it every day. At first I couldn't rhyme two lines together, but now I can <tag>freestyle</tag> and write decent songs. DZK is quite possibly the best rapper I've ever heard, and he has helped me hone my skills as well. I also go to Krunkeoke, which is rap karaoke, every Wednesday to practice my delivery and stage presence.
- Find and <tag>date</tag> one incredible girl OR date several great girls - For this one I'm going to have to stop working all the time and find some social activities I enjoy besides going out at night. I'd like to do yoga again, so I think that will be a good start. Also Tyler from Real Social Dynamics is going to be workshopping me later this year.
- Enlarge my <tag>social circle</tag> - Over the past couple years a lot of friends have moved away, and I have moved away from my friends in Los Angeles. This leaves me with few but very high quality friends. I'd like to have more high quality <tag>friends</tag>. I don't really have a plan of attack for this one - I think that if I take care of the others, this will fall into place.
- Do something REALLY nice for someone or a group of people- I don't really do a lot of GREAT things for people, just an occasional good thing. This will probably come in the form of me finally starting Nice Day. More details on that in the future
I think these are pretty challenging yet realistic goals. It's important to remember that I have much more time than the average person, thanks to my polyphasic sleep schedule.
Subscribe to Tynan
Get new posts sent to you. If you change your mind later, unsubscribe with one click.
You're a member of this community! Use the buttons on the right to vote on this post or share it with others. Or leave a reply below.