Nothing fancy today. There are a bunch of things I do that are fairly unique but probably wouldn't ever come up on this site. Maybe some of them will give you ideas, or maybe you'll just think I'm weird.
- To shave I use an old fashioned safety razor and a brush made of the neck hair of badgers.
- I NEVER cook with a microwave. Everything the microwave can do can be done better with another appliance.
- I'm left handed.
- I sleep with my eyes in the crook of my arm because for a year I had messed up automated lights that would randomly turn on at night.
- I've never been in a fistfight.
- I used to be a very picky eater. I ate no meat and only four vegetables.
- When I was 13 I flew to Taiwan with my best friend at the time and learned Mandarin Chinese. I really want a Chinese girlfriend so that I can practice.
- I almost never swear. I think it's a bad habit.
- In sixth grade I voluntarily joined a church without my family. I was kicked out of confirmation class because I argued too much. I don't think I ever really believed in god.
- I'm ticklish.
- I have poor vision but I don't wear contacts because they're too much trouble. When I try on someone's glasses it seems like super vision because I'm so used to my vision.
- I'm scared of bugs.
- I've never swallowed a pill before. I think medicine is almost always the wrong choice.
- I practice freestyling (rapping) every single day. I started this 8 years ago because I couldn't come up with a single line. Now I can go on indefinitely.
- I only have one scar. I got it from boiling sugar splattering and sticking to my thumb while I was making flan.
- I was most popular in third grade. I was one of three boys invited to a popular girl's pool party. Things went downhill from there.
- I have an awful sense of direction.
- I've never been to Europe. It never seems like the most interesting option, even though there are a lot of cool places there.
- I started this blog to keep track of my polyphasic sleeping. I didn't really expect that it would become popular.
- I know 100 digits of pi or so. I used to know more.
- I flew a plane twice.
- I don't really feel bad for homeless people, but I feel awful for average people.
Subscribe to Tynan
Get new posts sent to you. If you change your mind later, unsubscribe with one click.
You're a member of this community! Use the buttons on the right to vote on this post or share it with others. Or leave a reply below.