I was messing around with Google street view for the first time today, and look what I found. My old house!
Parked behind it is my old car. Aww, the good old days. Back when I had things.
I really do miss the RV, though. I loved that thing so much. When I go back to Austin in the winter I'm going to see if I can rent another one.
Just a quick update here. At around 10am I figured I should put my old wheels on so that I can drive around today. I went out to the garage and started jacking up the car.
Then I realized that the tire isn't deflated anymore. Here's a recap :
1. Tire goes totally flat a block from my house
2. I spend 20 minutes filling it up and getting it to around 25psi
3. I pull into a supermarket and by the time I'm done buying a pizza of death, it's totally deflated again.
4. I drive to the nearby gas station and fill it up to 30psi
5. I drive home and it looks to be lower than at the gas station and is still making a hissing noise.
7. This morning it is at 30psi and looks fine.
When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. –John Lennon