I was messing around with Google street view for the first time today, and look what I found. My old house!
Parked behind it is my old car. Aww, the good old days. Back when I had things.
I really do miss the RV, though. I loved that thing so much. When I go back to Austin in the winter I'm going to see if I can rent another one.
Just a quick update here. At around 10am I figured I should put my old wheels on so that I can drive around today. I went out to the garage and started jacking up the car.
Then I realized that the tire isn't deflated anymore. Here's a recap :
1. Tire goes totally flat a block from my house
2. I spend 20 minutes filling it up and getting it to around 25psi
3. I pull into a supermarket and by the time I'm done buying a pizza of death, it's totally deflated again.
4. I drive to the nearby gas station and fill it up to 30psi
5. I drive home and it looks to be lower than at the gas station and is still making a hissing noise.
7. This morning it is at 30psi and looks fine.
It's the first time in my life when I did not check results for around month, maybe just three weeks. I am pretty happy with my progress so far and how I approach stuff. I like the change, I like that I start improving and changing my old game and strategy to get even better. Old stuff and approach has to evolve. I can be very proud because I grind only 112 hours and 43 minutes this month, I had a lot of time to spend with friends, with loved one, working out and so on. It was a good month and I changed some stuff mentally. I am pretty glad that I came back to writing regularly and can't wait the future. There are some stuff that I am not that proud like fighting for tables with regs on nl400 and nl600 but yeah, nothing is perfect ;)