I call my products "life changing products" because that's what they are. I only write material that I believe has the power to seriously change you for the better, and I will stop selling a product if I don't get that sort of feedback. I constantly get emails from people thanking me for making a huge impact in their lives. You could be next!
Life Nomadic is a book that will change the way you think about travel. Rather than think of it as an expensive luxury, you will understand it for what it is: a surprisingly affordable necessity for fully experiencing life.
In 2007 I sold everything I owned and began traveling the world. I became a nomad. This book is a collection of the travel strategies, tips, and philosophies that I've accumulated since then.
Life Nomadic is for anyone with a passion to see the world. The book includes:
- How to make the transition to a nomadic life
- Why becoming a nomad is surprisingly practical
- How to get 40% off (or more) on most flights
- How to live on a luxury cruise ship for hostel prices
- The most efficient way to learn languages
- How to find apartments, hostels, and couches.
- A complete list of dozens of sites that are crucial for nomadic success
- How to get free (or negative cost) stopovers
- How to find things to do
- How to set up phone service so that you can make international calls at local prices
- Why now is the best time ever to be a nomad
- How to effectively plan a trip, both short term and long term
- The best bank and credit card for a traveler
- How to make money while traveling
- How to buy and pack gear
- Tons more...
The book is just over 150 pages, broken up into three sections, "A New Perspective", "Preparing to Go", "Living Nomadically". The book is written for people that want to take things to an extreme and become full nomads, but it has also been immensly valuable to anyone who travels with any frequency. In fact, my flight purchasing techniques should pay off after buying just one flight.
The paperback is less than $20 (depending on current Amazon discounts) and the Kindle version is $2.99 for a limited time.
If you buy it (or have already read it, PLEASE leave a review on Amazon. This helps future readers figure out if it's a good book for them or not.)
Subscribe to Tynan
Get new posts sent to you. If you change your mind later, unsubscribe with one click.
You're a member of this community! Use the buttons on the right to vote on ths post or share it with others. Or leave a reply below.