Read Next

How I Became a Famous Pickup Artist : Part 1

As far as I was concerned, she was perfect. She was at least as smart as I was, was a dancer and had the body to prove it, and had a smile that could disarm the national guard. Let's call her Julie.

So, like an earthworm stalking it's prey, I put my usual game on her. Since my last flowchart was so popular, I've made another one to show you how I dealt with the ladies back then:

Nedless to say, things went slowly. We hung out nearly every day for the last couple months of our Senior year summer vacation. Like many guys, I was totally oblivious to her attraction for me. One morning Julie came over really early while I was still sleeping, and squeezed into my twin bed with me. I woke up, and assumed that she must be tired - it didn't even occur to me that she might like me. Finally on the last week of that vacation she said to me,

Factory 1 Update "Visit from the Surgeon"

On Wellington Street

Over a month ago, a woman was brought into the hospital with severe trauma to her body, requiring the use of skin and tissue grafts over her face and the area around her thighs. She has been recovering steadily over the last couple of weeks, though this may have changed permanently. At this time she is under significant psychological evaluation and there are officers continually posted at her room. At this point, it is still unknown how the very man who caused her injuries in the first place managed to visit her in her room without being noticed.

Unfortunately, much of what is known about what happened during the visit comes from the word of the patient. However, considering the girl's fragile mental state, it is unknown how much of what she related can be considered to be true. Even without the girls testimony, there are some things about the events that transpired that can be pinned down.

Shortly after she initially arrived at the hospital, discussions were had concerning the large areas of exposed bone on the girls face and pelvic areas. At around one in the afternoon, the girls overseeing doctor came in to look in on her, as well as to administer to her a series of medicine, designed to help prevent rejection of the tissues. The family was asked to leave, as it was time for her to be cleaned and have her bandages changed. The girls mother and father left and went to the cafeteria. It is believed that the assailant visited the girl sometime between when the doctors and nurses finished their work, and the parents returned.

The nurses claim that they did not see anyone enter the girls room, but admit that they were not paying a great deal of attention as there were many other patients being watched over in the ICU. At around one thirty the mother and father returned to the room and promptly called for help. It had seemed that the girl had torn the grafts from her face, then cleaned the area of blood with her bedsheets. By the time the parents arrived she had started pulling out the stitches attaching the new tissues around her hips and groin. All reports indicate that the girl only started screaming after she was restrained.

What follows is the spoken testimony of the girl, given the day after the incident. It was recorded, as it was determined that the girl may not be able to relate the details again later, as her mind has continued to deteriorate since the incident.

Rendering New Theme...