This advice would probably only work for men:
But after years of experience I have designed a fool proof method that helps a man return to normal after a painful dumping. I would even say the men come back better than before, so lets start from the beginning. First we need some background info:
- Did you continue to workout while you were dating? If NO, then you deserved it
- Do you have a job? If NO, then you probably deserved it unless temporarily laid off. Then she is not loyal.
- If you do have a job and it sucks, are you going to school or working on improving yourself? Are you starting a business? If NO, then you deserved it.
But anyway, people get dumped for all types of reasons some legitimate and some absolutely retarded. So this is what you do IMMEDIATELY after getting dumped.
- Contact your single friends and make plans. If you got rid of your single friends that is probably another reason why you got dumped, you are boring. Call them and make plans for thurs, fri, and sat for every single weekend. Every night that they cant go consider going out solo.
- Stock up on beer. Load up before you go out and hopefully your game starts coming back. At least it will block out the memories of "her"
- Stop talking about her. Nobody cares after they hear it once. Old news.
- GYM, GYM, GYM. But no bulking up, start cardio and dieting to get ripped no matter what. If you got real fat during the relationship, you deserved to get dumped.
- Go Shopping. Don't wear anything she has ever seen you wearing. BUY IT IMMEDIATELY. Take off a day of work if you have to. New jeans, new shirts, new shoes.
- Hair cut, and bleach your teeth.
- Post 6 thousand pictures of you and your boys out partying it up on facebook. She will see it and its nice revenge.
- Plan a vacation for somewhere hot. Vegas or Mexico. Lose 10-20 lbs asap, should be easy since you are depressed, and take as many facebook pictures as possible while on vacation.
- Go on dates immediately. The first couple won't work out, but you will realize how big a bitch you were dating.
- And Finally, consider dumping someone yourself. It's mean, but it will balance out the ying and yang of the cosmic universe.
Subscribe to Tynan
Get new posts sent to you. If you change your mind later, unsubscribe with one click.
You're a member of this community! Use the buttons on the right to vote on this post or share it with others. Or leave a reply below.